What's your diet like?

Sunday, August 5, 2012

I just got home from my first big fruit haul!




Bananas: $2.96
Strawberries: $3.98
Golden kiwi: $5.98
Plums: $5.98
Medjool Dates: $8.48
Fuji Apples: $6.79
Blueberries: $5.98
Nectarines: $6.98
Total: $47.13

Tomorrow starts a week of fruitarianism! After that, I plan on doing a banana island (eating bananas only for a week). I want to enjoy a variety fruits before I try eating only one type of fruit. What a yummy week this will be :)

Another reason I decided to not simply jump into doing the banana island is because Freelee says that how you eat before the island is most likely what you return to. With that logic, if I'm fruitarian before the island, I'll have an easier time staying fruitarian after the island :)


This is my new friend Coconut! He will be joining me on my fruity journey. I'm sure he won't mind eating lots of bananas with me during my banana week :)

Something else really cool is that my two roommates (both meat-eaters) have agreed to eat one banana meal a day with me during the banana island! How cool is that??

Also, thanks to those of you that have answered my poll! And to Ayden for being my first follower :)

Love and fruit,

Kayla Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment